We appreciate you may have concerns placing orders online during these unprecedented times. Here is how Ta Muchly Paper Blooms is proceeding due to the COVID-19 outbreak:
We continue to be open for all online orders until further notice.
- All products are handmade by Michelle in our home based studio, therefore there is no risk to any staff members, nor any requirement for Michelle to travel for work.
- No one other than Michelle will be processing or handling orders currently.
- All members of the household are symptom free and taking extra precautions to protect ourselves and you.
- We take cleanliness very seriously under any circumstances, especially during this time. As standard no product is handled without first thoroughly washing hands anyway, this is to ensure there are no fingerprints or marks on our handmade products. We continue uphold this high standard.
- Our shipping materials are predominantly paper or cardboard based, with the exception of the plastic protective layer around our paper flowers . Our understanding is that the virus can't live on these materials for as long as other kinds of materials.
- However if you are at all concerned, we recommend you leave you order in a safe, dry place for a day or so after receiving.
- We continue to monitor shipping updates by local couriers daily, and as such these are subject to change.
- We typically ship with Canada Post, who are currently experiencing delayed shipping times inside of Canada. If you would prefer to ship with a different carrier/require your order urgently, please email email@example.com before placing your order, so we can provide a quote for express shipping.
- We provide a tracking number for all orders placed, so you can follow the progress of your shipment after it leaves the Ta Muchly Paper Blooms studio.
- We ask that you please be aware there may be delays in shipping due to increased demand on carriers, which is beyond our control.
- Free local collection from our home studio in McKenzie Towne, Calgary is currently still available, however please ensure you contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a collection slot. We will arrange for contactless collection from a sanitized basket on the front porch. Please ensure to keep to your allocated time slot, so that we can sanitize the basket between customers.
PLEASE SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESSES:
- Finally, thank you for supporting a small business during these uncertain and crazy times. We appreciate that buying paper flowers is probably not at the top of your priority list right now. But each and every order we receive goes a little way towards helping us pay our bills and to keep Ta Muchly Paper Blooms open for the future.
- We also offer a gift card option which we can email direct to your recipient for future use if you have gifts to buy. Our gift cards are valid for 12 months.
- If you would like to support us without spending money, then please leave a review on any of our product pages, or share our website and socials with your friends. A like, comment, or share on our Instagram, Facebook, YouTube page goes a huge way to help us out, without costing you a penny. We are so grateful for any support!
- Please email Michelle at email@example.com if you have any queries.
Please keep safe and look after your loved ones. Together we can get through this, and return to normal life as soon as possible.
Ta Muchly Paper Blooms x