Paper Hydrangea Template
Learn how to create beautiful paper flowers from crepe paper with my downloadable hydrangea template.
Print out the paper hydrangea template at home, and then cut around it to use with my YouTube tutorials below.
WATCH THE FREE PAPER HYDRANGEA TUTORIAL BELOW:
LEARN HOW TO DYE YOUR CREPE PAPER WITH ALCOHOL INKS TO MAKE PAPER HYDRANGEAS:
- Suitable for beginners and more experienced paper florists too.
- This is a digital download for you to print at home.
- Available as a PDF or SVG file.
CUTTING YOUR PETALS BY HAND - PDF
- If you plan to cut your petals by hand then select the PDF file.
- You will receive 1 PDF file containing an original paper flower template by Ta Muchly Paper Blooms.
- I recommend you print onto cardstock or thicker paper to make your template more durable.
- YOU DON'T NEED THE SVG FILE IF YOU ARE CUTTING BY HAND
CUTTING YOUR PETALS USING A CUTTING MACHINE - SVG
- If you plan to use a cutting machine such as a Cricut Maker, then select the SVG file.
-The SVG download includes the same information as the PDF, as well as a copy of the PDF for reference.
- You will receive 3 SVG files (petal 1, petal 2 and leaf) plus 1 PDF file containing an original paper flower template by Ta Muchly Paper Blooms.
- This product is included in the VIP(B) pass, if you purchase the VIP(B) pass, you'll be able to download this template for FREE!
- This is a digital download, no physical product will be sent. There will be a link to download the file after you complete the checkout, and it will also be emailed to you.
- Both the template and tutorials are for personal use only and must not be shared or sold for commercial use without purchase of our Commercial Licence.
- Copyright Ta Muchly Paper Blooms.